Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Fun fabric flowers

The lovely ladies who ran the beginners sewing classes I went to way back when, have recently opened a new sewing studio called The Sewing Lounge.  To promote their new classes and workshops they were hosting free workshops this weekend.

I popped along to a fabric flower making workshop and managed to make a cute felt flower

Plus this one (my personal favourite) made from organza.

We were discussing in the group that you could make two of the organza flowers and sew them together back-to-back, with a loop of ribbon in between and it'd make a very cool christmas decoration.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love them! Were they easy to make? When I was little my parents had some foil circle Christmas tree decorations which looked quite similar but these would be even better...I say give it a go! If it works maybe that's a tutorial in the pipeline??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Great little fabric makes just to get you in the mood for more! Can't wait to see how you make them into Xmas decs!! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! So pretty :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...