Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pay it forward

I recently spotted on Sarah’s blog narcoleptic in a cupboard that she was participating in Pay it Forward. It’s a really cute idea for crafty peeps in the blogging community to send handmade gifts to 3 other bloggers who then each have to do the same for 3 other bloggers (and so on). I signed up pronto as I think this is a fab way to share our skills and anyway who doesn’t like receiving a gift in the post?! The rules are as follows:

The first 3 people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then send out a handmade gift to the first 3 visitors who leave a comment.  It doesn't have to be sewn, it could be knitted or drawn or embroidered, anything as long as it's handmade
Take your time, you have 365 days to do it.

So if you fancy a little handmade gift from me please comment and take part. I have 365 days to do it though so you won't know when to expect it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Laura, what a great way to share crafty skills and make friends. Count me in - it's a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a lovely idea...count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea. I know the perfect thing to send to my three people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I have my three people. I'm so pleased you ladies are keen to get involved :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very nice,, beautiful crafts,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already put up my post on Pay It Forward on my blog. http://k2sewwhat.blogspot.com/2011/05/pay-it-forward.html

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...