Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Disaster and misery!!!

Argh my computer has died (I am typing this on my boyfriend's).  I switched it on the other day only fora nasty blue screen to appear showing a nasty mean message about parity errors or some such.  This means my half finished accountancy project, and my sewing productivity project spreadsheet are lost in it's depths until I can (hopefully) get it fixed.

I am not happy, now I don't know if I should re-write my project from the beginning or hold out until someone can check my laptop and see if it is fixable.  Also it means all the fancy graphs and pie charts I was going to make on my sewing productivity levels have gone the way of the dodo.

I am not happy.

Oh also I gave up on my embroidery christening gift.  It just wasn't working and I had no time to bash out another one.

Bleugh

On a happier note, I am planning to finish the top of my first quilt , my echino bag and that darned grey leafy skirt in the next week or so.

I've also decided to scrap making pyjama's and have a crack a a summer top or two.  Details to come.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you can get it fixed soon! I'm lucky as my OH is *really* good with computers. He's fixed a couple of my friends laptops and sorted their internet out for them! He also installed a better version of linux on my little Eee PC. I suppose its not a surprise he's good with computers, he is studying computer science! lol
    I can't wait to see those projects when they're finished! :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that is so rubbish about your computer, they always seem to have a knack if misbehaving at the worst possible
    times! I hope everything is retrievable. On a more positive note, I am excited to see you comets the quilt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I like the elephant! Do something else and come back to it, always works for me!

    I'd try and get some of the accountancy project done on another computer if there's a deadline looming, blue screens of death aren't good...

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...